3.24.2014

Which celebrity used a glass jar as a restroom?

I've found that their weaknesses are strength and my strength is amenable to reason. I'm sent with a sense of the seasons. I'm rent asunder while letting blundering blizzards burn away the feeling. Steal me, she said courteously, sermons agreed that Copernicus isn't converted like her kids. Don't serve a majority cake, they're only a poorly mistaken affordable bakery storing complacence for fate's whim's and straight gin consumed from the bottle while looming and hostile remunerative policy desecrates human belief in honesty and frozen comets burning obviously in our atmosphere where Atlas clears the way like flat-earth verdicts.

I don't know what I'm supposed to tell you people. I have words and pictures. I have potatoes. They are purple and probably not good to eat any more.


The futon is where I distribute the seed of the falcon. If nonsense resolves into meaning, there's no sense in meaning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment